Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beau Rivage: Question About Bath Tubs?

Hello All,





My husband and I are planning on booking a room at the Beau Rivage this spring. I do have a question for anyone who knows- How big are the tubs in the rooms at the Beau Rivage? Do the suites have larger tubs? We really would prefer a two person tub, and would book a room just for that if it exists.





Thanks for replying.



Beau Rivage: Question About Bath Tubs?


Can%26#39;t answer your question, but go to www.biloxione.com. A lot of people on that board stay at the Beau.



Beau Rivage: Question About Bath Tubs?


I do know that the ';regular'; rooms have a 1 person tub. It is a nice size tub, though. I%26#39;m not sure about the suites. Hope that this helps.




During my stay the time before last at the Beau, I was fortunate to experience a suite and think I remember seeing a large tub in one of the two bathrooms. We used just the shower in the other bathroom during our stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment