Saturday, March 27, 2010

Clinton or Richland?

Which area is recommended to stay? I have seen two hotels at Clinton %26amp; a Best Western @ Richland that I like the looks of on the website. Any info would be appreciated.





In the past we have stayed @ Vicksburg %26amp; Jackson, but not in these areas.





Thanks



Clinton or Richland?


If I know the purpose of your trip, I could probably answer your question better. :)



Clinton or Richland?


We are driving to Florida %26amp; this is about halfway. We just need a clean, safe area to stay without spending a fortune for 1 night. Last year we stayed @ the Comfort Inn Southwest in Jackson off of I-20. I thought it was OK, we had no complaints. Since reading some of the forum questions, it sounds like that might not be the best area? I am interested in the Econo Lodge or Quality Inn @ Clinton %26amp; the Best Western @ Richland on Hwy.49. We will be on I-20 east %26amp; the 49 south.





Thanks for any info. or recommendations you can give.




Generally speaking, and I do say generally, Clinton is overall a ';nicer'; area than Richland, but I do nto know any personal experiences of these specific properties.





I wish I could help more.





have fun,



Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment