Monday, December 12, 2011

Petal Question/Possible relocation

I%26#39;ve just returned from evacation and made the decision that hurricane evacations are something my health just can%26#39;t take anymore. I read statistics about Petal on e-podunk it seemed to have low crime and. affordable housing, I was wondering about FLOODING, are the streets prone to flash flooding , does the area have a history of riverine flooding, I flooded in Katrina and rebulit but the prospect of doing again is more than I can take. I%26#39;m trying to stay as close to my son as possible who is student at LSU . ( The Baton Rouge has some flood issues..plus housing is not as economical). A Sturdy age restricted retirement community does anyone know of anything remotely similar to this?





Petal Question/Possible relocation


Petal, is a very good area to live. There are a few areas that are prone to flash flooding. But few and far between. They are mainly surrounding the river or some of the creeks in the area. There is very low crime, very nice community to live and Hattiesburg offers a lot with a short drive as well )

No comments:

Post a Comment