Monday, December 12, 2011

Travel to Biloxi Oct 22-24

My husband and I are traveling to Biloxi next week. He will be interviews all day I am looking for things to explore. First time in the area, and may be moving there if all goes well.





Any ideas what to do while he is busy, I am not much of a gambler, but I do love to play tourist.



Travel to Biloxi Oct 22-24


Really not too much to see in Biloxi since Katrina wiped it out. However, crossover big bridge into Ocean Springs along Hwy 90 (10 min). Go into quaint shopping area (right at first light, next to Hancock Bank). Small shops and food along tree llned streets. Hidden treasure.





Whole Gulf Coast area along water from Biloxi to New Orleans is still devastated and rebuilding. Very little remaining from previous time. Everything cleaned but not rebuilt yet. It will take a generation.



Travel to Biloxi Oct 22-24


Thanks I will do look into that. If all goes well we will be looking to move to the area. It will be a new experienc for both of us. We currently live in the mountains of Colorado. Not much here except snow during the winter.



Thanks again

No comments:

Post a Comment